Monday, July 11, 2011

Banyo Disenyo

Finally, I have (partly!) enacted on my design idea for our little bathroom! It cost me Php 181.25 to do this project: frames, photo printing, and mounting tape expense.

resort or beach photos inside the bathroom

The idea here is to display photos that were taken from our individual trips. Since three people share the room, each should have one photo. I had two specific considerations for the photos. First, that it shows us swimming and second, that it showcases natural beauty. The challenge was that candid shots of us swimming were very hard to find and that those 'swimming' photos were not all nature photos. So I settled with these:

The Ayu Spa, Punta Bulata (Sipalay, Negros Occidental) 

Puting Buhangin aka Lukang Beach (Pagbilao, Quezon)

Club Manila East (Taytay, Rizal)

Overall, I'm contented with the mix of photos. Lil bro Ansaw liked it and he couldn't wait for his photo to be included. He's also helping me find a photo for Dongrr. I couldn't gauge Smartin's reaction but I hope he secretly does like it. As for S and J, I'll probably have a better grasp of their response when they get back next year :)

my canvas awaits (aka the other bathroom wall) :)



2 comments:

  1. Ms. Blogger, i think smartin loved what you did to your bathroom.
    good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Anonymous for letting me know how Smartin feels! wish you'd declare who you are :)

    ReplyDelete